BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

miss d time^^

do u swift off ur light yesterday?
i did...
but i seem lik had a picnic v family in balcony.
my bro had bought 'sate' and uncle bought 'tong shui'..
quite fun d la,lolxxX~~~
hm 9.30pm my fren call me again.
she ask me go yamcha n said i din go they vry no fun wor..
aiyo..i oso noe im vry important d la..hahahahaxXXX...
after a while after drop my bro at mamak stall den i went to meet up my buddies.
on d way,quite happy d think of wat she say in phone juz now..BLEK~~~
those who attend are ah loh,ant,ice,fa,hui ting,miao miao,ivy n ngao~
v reali having gud time yesterday..
chat a lot n 'pat' alot..v oso scold wat v dislike now....FUN FUN FUN
but hor..they everytime oso keep say i 2gether v d guy.
Y ar?gal n guy cant b gud fren o fren?
n they reali say until lik me n him reali 2gether d wor..FUNNY~~!!
but nvm la...i nth d...juz 4 fun ma..hahaxXX..
reach home bout 1am..
DUNO WHEN we CAn MeEt up AGAIN!!!!

i oso send email v JUNKO frm JAPAN..
she had bf oredi.hahaxxX..
congratulate to her~~~(omenteto)

0 comments: