BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my holiday v frens+family

sry for my LAZYNESS~~:(

10 dec 2009

=>38 'high t;movie;steam+boat'

this day, went out v my LOVELY 38gang...
long time din hang out v them edy...
since our thailand and melaka trip 'boil soup' edy...
so v decide to go seremban,had a half day trip...
v decided to watch movie--the princess and the frog...
by waiting d movie time,so v went to STATION 1...
took alot of photo thr...ENJOY~~~
(miss d time so so much)
reach home edy 10sumth at nite...
thx ANT owaz b our driver...sob sob**
arigato~!!!


13dec2009

=>melaka
on last yr of tis date,it was d date for me to go JAPAN...
youth exchange programe...
but this yr,i was going melaka v my family and a little cousin...
it was nice oso...
but i reali miss JAPAN vry much...
i miss winter, i miss 3 of my host families and frens thr...
okok...bc to my MELAKA trip...
i think it was my 1st time to take 'beca' go around red hse...
it was not fun actually....
juz a easy way for us to go another side...
v used to walk around in d Baba and Nyonya village...
and had our dinner in a Nyonya restaurant...
after tat, we had a walk in 'Jonker Street'(hope i din spell it wrong..)
end up our trip at 8sumth and reach home at 10sumth...
actuali i dam tired during i drove bc to pd,but i muz force myself to be energytic...
cuz i knew dad n mum more tired than me....


14dec2009

=>juz a call frm 2nd host(but im happy)

this week my hse will paint...
actuali juz my bro n my room change new color...
other side all remain d same color...
cuz dad n mum want it!!!
sob sob**
n my room was purple color...
my favourite color....like it so so much..wakaka....
at nite,i received a call frm my 2nd host family from JAPAN...
i was shock when i ans d phone,d ppl was taking foreign language...
and i heard my name SOO HUA..
so,i knew it was frm japan...wahahaha...
they told me they had receive d present and letter tat i sent them...
so,i used wat i learn in my japanese beginner one to talk to them...
yes.they can understand...
but.i nid to improve more oso...
so tat i can talk to them easilly...
after hang up d phone,den went yamcha v pei hun(d fren who last time went to japan v me oso)
v talk alot of JAPAN,our memory in japan...
yes,v do miss JAPAN vry much...


15dec2009

=>a date v Zhao
i noe tmr i will go to singapore edy and zhao will bc to her coll soon oso...
so,i ask her to cum my hse and v go out 2gether...
cuz duno when v can go out 2gether if v didnt out 2day...
1st,we went to the beach in bt8...
i tot it will rain...
fortunately,it did not...haha...
juz rain a bit when v want bc home....
after tat,we went to psr mlm which near my hse..
juz bought food...
not other than it..haha...
okla....i nid to ciaozzz now...
cuz i haven pack my things for Sg trip oso...nite~~~




ps: photo will upload onli when i bc frm Sg...

0 comments: