BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

亲爱的表姐,新婚快乐

so sorry to my beloved cousin sis...
2day is her wedding,but morning i could attens it,cuz i nid rush my assignments..
i duno whether she is reali angry onot,but juz hope she can 4giv me..
and and and, continue 38 v me when v meet up...
everytime when see her,she oso vry 'yeng' ...
she can shoot you anyth when u tok v her,,,
but,2day i juz noe actuali she oso noe 'SHY' d wor...**haha**
2day i drank alot of wine...
1,2,3,4,5...
i duno how mny glasses i have drank..
i juz now i DRUNK at the end...
one of me cousin still nid hold my hand when walking to car...
when in car,i cant open my eyes more than 10seconds...
juz nid to close my eyes, even i can tok to my mum...
*actuali i scare she fall sleep when drive,cuz everyday she wake up vry early**
d most important thing 4 me is,after drink alcohol i sure WONT drive..
tis is my own principle...
tats y,i dint ajak my buddies go drink anymore...
i die nvm,but if sumth happen with my frens n because of me,i cant accept it...
JUZ CAN DRINK WHEN I DIN DRIVE...I WILL OWAZ RMB TIS!!!!



ps:beloved cousin sis-new keiling, happy wedding n stay lovely 4ever!

0 comments: