BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

wat to say??~~

every people's life is different.some will juz owayz full of happiness n some are juz full of sadness.haiz..but wat can do?juz can accept wat.juz take it as the challenging from 'god'..tis is wat i owaz think n consult myself.as a result,others will owaz c my happiness,crazyness but no sadness.i will juz keep it in my heart.watever how i think n wat is in my mind,juz in my heart.is it bcuz i duno how to share v others o i dunwan others noe it?but the most important is when the time i together v my frens all my sadness n unhappyness will gone..

juz lik yesterday,actuali wan go dinner v sec sch frens but not enuf car n suddenly dun hv car.so d dinner was gone.cancel~~~ok fine!!im tired too.not reali think lik wan go oso.but mum ask me wash floor sumore.wahsei..i reali tired oredi den stil wan wash d floor.almost crazy la wei.half way washing den raining but stil continue washing..i wont so easy gv up d!!if gv up mayb wil get scold sumore.so juz suffer myself enuff la.after wash den hand pain again cuz take too heavy d water.haizz..tis is my life~~>.<

when mum them wan go seremban v aunt(be yi) n her family they oso din ask me.mayb they stil thought i go dinner v frens.nvm la.i think im juz stay at home alone lo..suddenly wan jing call me ask me go out.her frens(kris n hui min) cum pd play.jin swan be d driver.den i go lo.better den stay at home alone do nth.after fetch wan jing them den v go pd town turn around den onli go YATCH CLUB thr d beach..3 of us think time reali pass vry fast.on last year d 2day v all keep go out 2gether n now oredi 1 yr.tats our sweet memories~den jin swan treat all of us ice-cream.all of us oso got took few photo.but d photos are not v me la.bout 7summth v go pasar malam.b4 jin swan go church,he drop us at old market thr.after he go church onli he bring us go 'fun fair'.dam fun d lo.v oso met mee lee thr..after tat den v go eat porridge.wahsei..tis few weeks i keep go thr la..but it is last time for going thr oredi.nid 2 wait nex year onli can go again..

2day i finally get d mail from my 1st host family.they said now 'azumakamatu' is vry cold now.but no snow.if i wan skiing they can bring me to ski ground.wah...reali feel more excited oredi.but i oso feel scare oredi..sob sob~~muz b brave ler~~kirstie ngau ngau...

0 comments: