BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

last nite stay in malaysia for yr 2008~~

morning took my fren-han ying went for breakfast..v chat mny things..past,present n future...after finish,she followed me bc home.actuali think lik wanna pack things into laggage,but lazy..den juz on9 onli n edit photo..cuz han ying help me download 'photoscape' oredi..by d way got chat v hui ting in msn..






































me n han ying

afternoon go maxis center cuz wanna on a international line,but nid 1week.so din on it..at nte,grandma n grandpa cum my hse..2 little cousins follow along..urm...bout 10sumth onli i start to pack all my things into laggage..but packing half way den chiaoz~~cuz wanna on9...





favourite nasi lemak




messy~~while packing
tmr oredi wanna go japan lo..feel bit scare ler but excited oso...
anyway,hope all my franzzZ take care here...


MeRry cHrisTmas & hApPy nEw YeaR 2009~~
(will try to update when in JAPAN)












































































yr 2008 bye bye~~~~~>.<








1 comments:

sFui said...

no comment lo..~force me to view ur blog! hahahaaaa....= =''