BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

finally CNY gone~~

so fast cny oredi wanna end soon n i had spend a gud time during cny..on 1st day of cny i went to my uncle's hse and my aunty which oredi gave other ppl has cum to visit us v her family.v had took a family photo..vry vry happy o~~bout 3pm i went to grandma hse n stay d whole day at thr..on 2nd day of cny,morning i went 'dim sum' v my family n oso my uncle n aunty.i saw my college fren thr--five. after tat i went to temple in seremban and i got so miss the temple in japan when i went it during their new year.while on 3rd day of cny, i went to visit frens hse v my hse--jin swan,ang kue,wan jing n teh. v went to yun zhao,shi min n ykit hse.den v went seremban 4 movie n steamboat.YEAH!! our plan was running smoothly..lol XD hm....on 4rd day of cny, i hang out v my 38 group members n go 'bai nian'...vry tired but okla,dam enjoy..cuz long time din gather v them liao..

during cny holidays i din even touch my hw n keep relax onli...so now reopen again n it is d time 4 me to suffer...2 presentation on nex week n i haven complete all the preparation..haizzz~~now reali sick seriously la...suffer!!!wish me gud luck!!!

0 comments: