BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

weird la me~~~

2day morning 5sumth i saw mny stars in sky ler.very clear n alot...realli~~~n i had d feel when in japan..oso hv mny stars tat i can c clearly in sky~
bout 2sumth afternoon,brought my mum to flower garden buy flower decorate hse.den go her fren hse take sum small 'kapit' fish..after tat me brought my fren wan jing to pee dee...buy sum new yr decorate d thing n go bank~~~i ate steamboat v my family at home..but half way,yee wen cal me n say wan cum my hse..i had shown them d pic tat i took in japan n oso 38 v them...tats my style~~~blek blek blek~~~ yee wen got ask me wanna go yamcha onot in pee dee old market..actuali i oso duno feel lik dunwan go n tat time pei ying cal me n ask got yamcha d ma n she say she wan cum my hse...so i say can lo n ask her cum...therefore,i din go yamcha v yee wen them...but she brought me went to pick up ah loh by her harrier den onli se brought me bc home again..after tat,i brougth pei ying to pd d malay stall thr yam cha...v saw her bf d bro thr n he treat us d meal...paiseh ler....v bc bout 11pm...

0 comments: