BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

freaking tired




yesterday after complete my work which d ppl ask me to do den i hv nth to do frm 2sum til 5pm..super boring neh..den i play myself..lol~~taking photo and vry crazy d video..reali funny and lame d la wei..everyday after finish work den vry tired,but stil wan to go out yamcha d..duno y oso..yesterday went yamcha v ant,jia jia,han ying n ice..finish up at 11pm..oredi try hard to bc early,but oso stil nid 11pm la..cuz too mny thing to say dy..haha...
den today,ant n hui ting cum my work place thr taking lunch v me..so gud ler,i dun nid to eat alone..hahha...2day got mny thing to do,so d time pass vry fast..den after finish work,5sumth hui ting brought me out v her motorbike...v went along d housing area..at nite,brought my cousin--jing xin went to malay stall to eat tomyam..vry nice..but...................d dish vry small n so,will be expensive..nvm la..nex time go again..hahaxxXX

0 comments: