BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

grandpa and grandma's birthday & leehom's concert








































last fri(1st of may), all aunts from outstation came bac and celebrate grandpa and grandma's bitrthday in LEGEND RESTAURANT, seremban..v r having sweet memories thr..tok around v ppl and took lots of photos..v juz having a somple dinner,but it was a great gathering for all of us...actuali tis celebration is let every family member has a chance to gather..and it will celebrate every once a year..
HOPE grandPA and grandMA will stay healthy and happyzzzZ~~
at nite,my cousins sleep with me and aunt n uncle sleep in my bro's room..me n cousins keep playing and do 38 act..reali is 38.38..haha


sat,bout 12pm sumth my uncle n aunt brought me to KTM station,den i take KTM alone to bukit jalil for LEEHOM's concert..i was work as a ticket checker..d KTM station reali is bad, dun hv any sign board at Bandar Tasik Selatan,n make me confuse duno nid to take which way d LRT to bukit jalil..so i nid to ask ppl thr..WTF!!!
reach bukit jalil bout 2.30pm,den wait my cousin to reach thr..after she reach,den v went to d place tat her leader told her to meet..Chi Yen,Wei Chi,John and Chi Yen's fren reach thr at 3pm..v thought v are d same place v my cousin..but actuali my meet place not same v her..her work was different v us...den after v found d place tat v need to meet up v our member,den v get a pass and a shirt..after dinner,den v divide into 2 parts..i same group v other ppl..den wei chi,chi yen and john same group..my job was to take measurement of how mny ppl have enter d gate..
d ppl who buy ticket to concert enter d stadium at bout 7pm..n my job was START..actuali,when i saw all those ppl go v their frens and family,i reali feel upset and dissapointed..y they can go to d concert v frens o family?y i cant make it?y every1 oso say NO MONEY if ask them to go..but if din ask,den sure will say "WHY DUNWAN ASK ME GO"?izit SUCKS?
or when u ask them,they will say DUNWAN la...haizzz...yea,tis is normal reaction and tis is HUMAN...i PROMISE myself,nex time if LEEHOM got concert again SURE i WILL go...even ALONE....now my thought is lik tis "IF WAN DEPEND ON OTHERS,WHY DUN I DO IT BY MYSELF"...i will not depend on others anymore..not bacause i not believe others,is juz...~~~~
anyway,LEEHOM's concert reali NICE...after concert and arrange all those chairs,den meet up v cousin and went supper v her bf along..after supper ofcuz la sleep..vry tired ler,standing d whole day...

d nex day after went to TESCO which near cousin's hse den went to my own home...nite went to seremban hv dinner v aunt's family and grandma..after tat went JUSCO for a while..



YOU,LEEHOM WANG,always will be my guide tour to reach my suscess...YOU'RE the BEST!


0 comments: