BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

d steamboat...

since i had promised myself i wanna treat grandpa steamboat,
so last satursay i had mada it...
ofcuz la not onli ask him cum over my hse,stil got grandma oso la...
everytime when my dad meet grandpa oso will tok bout shares d thing la..
actuali i reali duno wat they tok bout..hahaha...
i juz noe they say rise o fall...
but if u reali ask me c d price i sure duno..

bacon..
haiz...i have change my mind oredi...
change to double major in accounting and finance..
y ar???cuz....
i dunwan alone take single major...
i duno my decision to take single major i will regrat in future onot...
anyway,stil can change to single major within 1st sem..
i sure will think it properly and work vry hard...
i wan LEAVE malaysia..
i wan travel around...
i wan c d world...
i WILL reach my TARGET!!!!~~~
start frm 2day i reali is can say im reali in HOLIDAY..
finali end up my office work...
althought juz work 1 and d half month but oso can say learn mny thing lo..
--noe how office work look lik
--d disadvantage of work(time reali long--bout 9am to 5pm)
--when nth do at work u reali can BORED til DIE
--sum account work
--filing
--how tolerate others(sumtime reali scold sum1 who reali bad,juz in my heart)

i oso can say reach 2 target in which i set when im holiday while
waiting for degree class start..

  • complete job training in office
  • exercise when free(BADMINTON)
haizz,onli 1 target din reach..
tat is learn japanese language...
not dunwan learn,is juz time not suit..
but i will try learn myself..
by d way,my 38member--ah loh will bring sum her japanese class note to me...
i will work hard to learn myself geh~~!!!

GAMPATE desu neh~~~

0 comments: