BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

salary?

for ppl who noe me when they see me recently oso noe im working now..
yea,in a construction office...
they will ask me 'eh,how long u work liao'?
'get ur salary liao ma'?lol...
i oso say 'no wor','haven ler'...
cuz reali no n haven ma..haha..
but 2day,d lady had gv me my salary...
how much u guess i get??
rm500 or rm800?
u wrong la...
only RM300...
sucks??!!
yea,i noe it muz be vry sucks..
RM300 ler,go rob oso not less lik tis..
but who ask me work as trainer n wan gain experience wor..
*sob sob~ing*
how i plan to spend tis money?
go shopping?DRAGON-i?or Italianese?
not enuff la d money..haizzz...
juz plan to treat grandpa eat steamboat 1st lo..
he help ask get d job d wat..haha...
reali think lik wan resign d job la..
im lazy to wake up early in morning...
sumore everyday oso feel sleep thr...cuz sleepy...
i wan sleep..
i wan holiday...

i wan stay at home...
i dunwan work...
i dunwan study...

0 comments: