BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

finally UPDATED!!

im so lazy to update..
so sry...
yesterday juz pass up assignment...
juz week 2 for tis sem,den oredi pass up assignment...
isn't time flies?
and i reali did not do any revision...
because im keep chasing of d taiwan drama...
下一站幸福 and 海派甜心...
omg,reali cant control myself not to watch on every monday..
sob sob**

last saturday(9 jan 2010), went sing k and hawaii steak v 38 gang...
to celebrate ice's birthday...
honestly,i not reali lik to sing k...
cuz.....
duno y...
hahahaha...
but its ok for me to go v them la...
c them so enjoy den i oso happy...**wee wee**
sing bout 3hrs...
every1 oso vry enjoy n vry high....
after tat,den v went to HAWAII steak hse to take our dinner...
me n ANT went to buy cake,but FAIL~~~
cuz d cake shop is closed..
so v decide to buy CUP CAKE...
oshhh....
cup cake oso vry nice o...
n special to use as birthday cake....
and and and....
while waiting for my Beef steak....
my phone RANG.....
d num is '0081.......'
oh oh...
its frm japan...
and was my 3rd host sis...
argghhhh~~~
realli surprise neh...
and she told me...
she got married and she pregnant...
omg....
2 good news frm her...
and tis march,she will has a wedding dinner....
and v chat bout 20++ minutes...
i used to speak some japanese with her too....
she said my japanese was nice...HAHAHAHA!!!!
(but,as for me, i think i nid to improve more n more n more)
++hope she stay HAPPILY v her hushband n cuming new born baby++

====================================================================

11 jan 2010 (mon)

im so crazy...
u know wat?
tat day i was finish class at 12pm...
after tat den i went bc hostel and took a nap...
when i wake up,i felt that i was so lonely...
so i decide to cum bc hoometown...
immediately pack my thing n go wait bus...
huhuhuhu....'
so CRAZY neh....
den wed bc subang again...
(i seriously dun like to stay in subang,i hate d LONELY feel!!!)

====================================================================

i had receive some present frm JAPAN...
from 1st host,3rd host and a fren (HIBIKI)...
i was so surprise Hibiki will send me a letter...
i noe she is busy,so she seldom reply my mail..:(
rmb that,i chat happily with her when in japan...
1st host mum brought me to her hse,because her mum invite us for dinner...
and b4 i leave JAPAN,i went to her hse again and chat v her...
i like her so so much...
she can speak english well!!!


haiz,i had lost contact with MIMU(3rd host niece)..
she din reply my mail anymore **sob sob**
hope 1day she will reply me lo..:(


oh yea,i knew a japanese gal recently...
she was last winter YE...
and i add her in fb...
and got chat v her...
she is frenly n kind(use to teach n improve my japanese..hahaha...)


actually,i hope can know more japanese...
andi can practice my japanese with them..
(my japanese turn weak now,cuz i din do revision *kek sim*)
mayb nex month will take beginner two oredi...
soo hua,gampate desu neh!!!
そおふあーさn、がんぱて!!!

0 comments: