BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a fren frm chung hua high sch--ong zhen ling

stil rmb when i was in form1/2, i went for B.M tuition..
and i knew her--ong zhen ling...
she was frm terengganu(i hope i din rmb worng..kekeke)
she was stayed in her uncle's hse,tats y she study in pd..
i rmb last time when in tuition,i keep talk v her..
ofcuz she oso keep talk v me..
cuz she went thr alone...
but half way,she leave..
she went to another tuition centre..
(hope she not bcuz i too NOISY den change tuition centre la..haha)
hmmp...
cuz her high sch is only the one which is private in pd..
so,if got any events held thr i oso will go...
cuz related to CHINESE CULTURE wat..:p
so,it was oso d way i can meet her again...
and and and...
when in form4, v tuition in same place for Account sub...
therefore, v used to chat v each other sumtimes...
but.....
after finish secondary sch life...
i didn't meet her AGAIN..:(
sumtime will think bout her,mean miss her la..haha
last week when i view my bro's FB profile..
i saw HER...
oOoOOOooo....
long time no c...
ofcuz i got send fren request to her..
2day, when i on FB...
she is on9 too...
and she got find me to chat..
she keep say last time i keep kacau her...
zadao~~~~
i think she is kidding ba..hehehe...
now she is study civil enginneering ler..
so smart wei....
she oso say find 1day wan cum subang find me..
(okok,i sure waiting to u..:P)
oh,reali happy can contact bc v her...
she reali is a nice fren n kind...**wink wink**


====================================================================
tis post is bout their life---JAPAN

actuali i should post this earlier than now..
but im tooo LAZY to update blog:(
sry yea..
i had received some post frm my host families n fren in JAPAN!!
1st host,3rd host and HIBIKI....
i reali do appreciate wat they post me...
1st host had send me some photo,and MR.Hoshi is included in d photo..
there are also 2 beautiful recycle bags and some stickers...


3rd hse send me some small bags n they wrote some word in japanese...
but,i not reali can understand wat they write..sob sob***
i muz improve my JAPANESE MORE n MORE!!!
while,Hibiki wrote me a letter and her mum too...
they did send me some Hello Kitty's stuffS...
reali KAWAII!!!
arigato gazaimasu~~




my japan's stuff collection



ps:i muz improve my JAPANESE more n more~!!!

0 comments: