BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

im a member of 20th CLUB??

14 October just ended few minutes ago...
tat mean im officially 20th now!!!
not a small gal anymore,i guess..lolxx...
argghhh....
i still cant believe im 20yrs old now.... *cuz im look younger* haha
Papa and Mama had fed me for 20 years...
had gave me alot of memories and the things tat i want...
thank you, ah Pa and ah Ma!!!
was on phone with papa the day before my birthday...
i said 'do you noe whose birthday tommorow'?
den he said 'September 13, mama's birthday lo' *papa,u reali crazy,im asking tomorrow but not last month*
den i said again 'now already October la'...
guess what he said....**wink wink*
he said 'ohhh, urs birthday'
and he started singing birthday song to me..hahaha...
i tel him have to call me n wish me on my birthday,but not tat time...
and he laugh like the way usually i laugh...
omggggg.....
make me laugh more loudly tat time...
ofcuz,he really do call me and wish me on my birthday..wheee~~~
seriously,he make me more miss him and mama...♥♥♥


actually it give me a feel like welcome a 'New Year'..
cuz im so excited when the time is almost show 0.00a.m and date 14-10-2010...
cuz i cant expect what will happen and what surprise i will get.. **wink wink** :p
okok....
gonna say how i celebrate my BIG day...

during midnite, the housemates suddenly call me wake up with 'Soo Hua,wake up wake up...Fire...Fire...'
and i was like, how come will on fire?
after i open d room's door den saw Eva was holding a cake with lighting up d candles...
lolxxx......
thank you....
maybe Eva and Ellaine were waiting Ah Corn to come back and celebrate with me...
but Ah Corn didn't back,so they only will celebrate with me at d late nite (should be morning i guess,lolxx)...

the cake from the housemates. :)


jie jie--Eva

Ellaine :)

after calss,went Pyramid with Mei Kwan, LyLy, Siew Li and San San..
had our lunch at Nando's...
it was the 1st time i dining thr...
the food was nice... :)
after tat, went to DAISO...
yea,is DAISO (d shop tat only sell JAPANESE's stuff)
im desired to go thr for a long time since i knew Pyramid will open a new outlet..
finally,i went today.. :):):)
after tat,went POPULAR...
didn't buy anyth,cuz i cant find any photoshooting magazine tat suit me :(
after went to perfume shop ask some detail then LyLy say wanna go Lagoon's ticket counter buy ticket....
i oso feel weird why she suddenly wan go Lagoon..lolxx...
den they turn their way to J.Co--d doughnut shop...
eiii... i saw Ho Kai Chin was sitting there and.....
the table was full of doughnut...and there were 2 candles on one of d doughnut...omg!!!
im so surprise....reali make me vry paiseh..but vry HAPPY!!!
thank you,YOU all reali gave me a BIG SURPISE..hehe


my name made from doughnut. :)


38 Cassey said 'return' back to me. :p


am i reali tat 38? lolx...

group photo of the day. :)
with LyLy.:)
with SiewLi. :)
ermmm..tis is 38po--Cassey :p
with meikwan. :)

after shop a while,den we dismiss in front of POPULAR...
and i will always remember how Ho Kai Chin run away when i ask her to say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to me... :p (u break my heart)

after take a rest,den May Yuen fetch me to Pyramid and meet up with Wan Jing..
yea,Pyramid again....
spend my Birthday whole day in Pyramid..haha...
went dinner at Sushi Zanmai..
i really do love the SUSHIs there..

spend great time with them...
thank you for celebrate my birthday with me for tis 2 years

thank you Kenneth for the dinner :)
ang ang :)

wan jing and hui ming :)

'COW' :p


ps: im satisfied even just received a BIRTHDAY's msg from YOU!!
ps II: Happy Birthday to MYSELF and my GorGor

ps III: thank you for the SURPRISEs...i really do appreciate it!!!

0 comments: