BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

GoodBye 2010,Hello 2011

with a blink of an eye, year 2010 is gone and 2011 has just arrived.
what i can say is just i had growth more from what i saw and experienced throughout the year.
used to mix in with the lonely life in Subang and started to enjoy the journey which travel alone*usually take 3hours to go Subang from PD or vise versa with Malaysia's public transport!*

Let's recap my 2010 life!

the most unforgettable memory is the pass away of my lovely grandmother. :'(
i could still remember the scene. it was on 2nd of March and the 1st week of my new semester, received a call from cousin sister and been told that grandma was sick. after double confirm with mum, i decided to go back and pay a visit to the grandmother. But on my half way, again was received a call from cousin sister that grandma has pass away... argghhh, i can still remember how my tear was falling out continuously and the feeling was indescribable :(
no matter how, Ah Ma you're always stay in the deep of my heart.

the only photo with my ah ma :(


as usual, still love to stick with the parents when staying at home even every time mum likes to nag me. and of course, shout as loud as i want! * i know im crazy enough, but thats the way how i behave! :p * and the thing that didn't change is still having lots of fun with the 38ss gals. laugh as loud as i can when mix up with them anytime, anywhere. even i keep think the day which i gonna leave will arrive shortly, but im always do appreciate the time that we spent together.

last semester's result was still satisfied, but still have to put more effort on it. especially my broken English!!! :(

A new year will be better than the previous one. and i believe 2011 will be a much more challenging year for me when compare with the previous years as im going to study abroad in the coming August. All the best to myself:D


0 comments: