BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

a person's travel

always tell myself to be more independent and adapt to a person's life. i think i had done it slowly**smile widely** :) the things that u can't believe is i went Batu Caves on Thaipusam day with only myself.. it was my first time been to Batu Caves. actually,i also didn't believe it but it's just a truth! hiak hiak hiak~ before Batu Caves, i had went to Central Market and had my lunch there...PJ Street is a must for me to go whenever i'm in KL. just simply like to grab a soya bean drink ,walk around those streets and observe people around there. :D

of course, u won't know the feeling when the KTM's coach was full of Indian, but you the only Chinese is joining them. the feel was totally don't know how to describe. yet, i'm just enjoyed it and felt much more excited to see how Indian celebrate Thaipusam. i was actually keep laughing with myself when they were looking at me, sure they felt i'm just too weird and i'm not accompanied by anyone. never mind, it's my decision to go there by myself. and maybe some day i'm going backpacking alone too. it's just a fresh experience for me! XD

all are black in colour! XD

the view from bottom.



i'm wondering why he can do that. :)

start to climb up.

i did it. :D


P.B.S.M

view from the cave. ^^

the ktm's station!

ps: i'm waiting for new challenge!!! :D

0 comments: