BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Malaysia,im bc!!! but i super super miss Japan!!

sry for late update.kinda bz 4 doing sum stuffs after return malaysia since last sunday(4 jan) and i had start my new sem on tuesday.
well,i will juz cut short my stories in Japan.bcuz it is reali too much,3 weeks ler.
here v go~~~
the 1st day i reach Japan i went to Tokyo disneyland v few YE frens and few Lions club members.among us(YE) are 4 ppl.when the time i wan to enjoy myself thr, suddenli my camera broken.haizz...reali is bad luck.but nvm,i use fren's camera to take pic.v reali enjoy and thr is alot of ppl.althought tat day got sum little raining.bout 2sumth(time at thr) in d afternoon,den v meet Lions Club members in the entrance.den v took train travel around disneysea.after tat v went to railway station and tat is d time 4 of us separate.reali feel sad and duno how our host family reali look lik.v wander bout v will enjoy or v will homesick?who can tel us?i took bout 1 an half hour Singkangseng(bullet train) to Koriyama station.i had 3 host family in Fukushima. the 1st prefecture is in Aizuwakamatsu.my host family got 5 members.parents,2 son and 1 grandma.but their eldest son is not living v them n he will cum malaysia on dec 19 for Youth exchange. when in 1st family,they had brought me to Aizuwakamatsu castle,samurai hse,Aizuwakamatsu university and alimentary sch,d famous Sake factory,animal farm,Inowashiro lake,skiing,cinema and oso their frens hse.i had knew few Japanese frens frm thr.i oso went to Lions Club meeting and i had met d Mayor of Aizu.therefore,i was on newspaper on the nex day.the Lions president of Aizu was very kind n generous. he worried i dun hv camera to use when i move to other host family,so he had bought a new camera for me and he oso bought mny souvenir for me.my host family had bought a NIKE shoes for me.d thing tat made me felt sad is they seldom bring me out at nite and juz stay at home do nth.as a result,tis had make me feel lonely n homesick. but i dun use to tel them i juz quite.



0 comments: