BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

the babee--xuan xuan

this is another sunday i had during my holiday..
hm....wat did i do arh???
yeee....i on9 lo...
play restaurant city again n again...
den evening,my cousin bro brought his new pet let me c..
4got wat the pet name liao ler..paiseh**
i juz noe it look lik hamster...
i think is *roborovski* gua..
if not correct i will correct it when nex update..hehe..
it look vry thin ler..




i stil rmb when i was 15yr old,my fren had present me a hamster during my birthday...
i juz feed it bout half yr,den it bite by my dog..
haizz..lik tis,den it leave me 4ever...
hmmm...d hamster story is over...
den i play badminton v my cousin sis..
everytime oso ask her mny thing and sumtime seem lik bully her..haha
when nite,v went to aunt's hse..
d cousin's daughter is reali cute n she grew up more oredi..
she is vry active n naughty d...
she oso lik to take photo d ler..she will posing sumore..
cute des neh~~



bout 10pm went yamcha v cousins..reali fun...
i oso ask them to cum my hse drink chinese tea when free...
i reali like d feel~~~

arh...tmr monday again,nid work...
reali feel lik dunwan work oredi la...
vry sien d ler...aiyoyo...how??
should i continue work??
who can tel me ar??
**confusing**

0 comments: