BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

juz outing

17 May 2010

izit familiar with tis date(17 may)??
dun rmb?>,<
its my beloved LeeHom's birthday la wei...
harpii b!rthday~~harpii b!rthday~~~
will support u owaz and ever...**wink wink**
nex time sure go your concert with holding VIP ticket...**promise**

====================================================
went to Pyramid with Siew li,five and Henry after class..
d reason is i want to buy a kettle...lolx...
lunch at PepperLunch,d food was vry nice and we get cheaper price bcuz thr is a student meal...
also took some pics thr...
hv lots of fun with them...
after bought my kettle den v headed home..
cuz Siew li wanna go to work at 5pm...
anyway,thx for accompany me...:)

nite,went for a drink with Japanese Beginner One classmates and Hoshino sense...
all of us juz 4 ppl...haha...
cuz others disappear edy...
chat a lot with Hoshino sense...
she is vry kind and frenly too...
v plan to go Penang for a trip...
hope it will work la...:p
and tat time i can hold my DSLR with me...

even i said i give up Taiwan trip,but today saw cousin in Taiwan post new photo it make me wanna go again...**sob sob**
pls dun influence me!!!
i dunwan stand btw Taiwan and DSLR!!!
and i cant choose both of them,cuz i got no money for it...:(

1 comments:

siew li said...

hehe.. you're welcome^^