BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

stand btw Taiwan and DSLR...

think lik its time for me to give up Taiwan self travel plan...
even uncle said wanna go v me and grandma...
but he seem lik SAY nia...
arghhh....
i gv up la...
i dunwan ask again and again 'do you want go Taiwan'...
i wont ask anymore!!!**swear**
even it was my target for tis year, but i reali do hv save enough money for it...
at the end, no partner to go along...
Taiwan, you wait me la har... i will visit you once i get partner...
sumtime got think lik wanna go alone, but i dunwan share all the things v myself...**sob sob**
so, end up with give up..:(

change my plan--DSLR camera...
yesterday ask uncle some camera d info...
most properly i will buy Canon 550D....
and he buy 1more camera body,duno wat model edy...haha..
hope can buy and get my camera on end of june la,so i can go for shooting during my holiday...
omg,im so excited now...wth~~!!!

===============================================

malay cousin bro will get married on 12june..
his sis had pass me all the invitation cards which want for all aunties and uncles...
if not mistaken i think his home is in Perak..
so,if all of us go den will rent a bus and go...
its big family ler,sure vry fun...woohooo~~~
i hope i can go on tat day,but my exam is on 14june...
how ar? haizzzzz~~~~
nid start to do revision edy...
CIB exam is not easy,i noe tat...
i oso vry worry for tat...**sob sob**

0 comments: