BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

my plan nid to change?

i had say that i must go Taiwan tis yr...
yeah, i save d money...
i reach d budget i set...
but but but...
no ppl wan go wor...
all say NO MONEY...**bo rui**
haizz.....
why wor...
**sad~~~~**
if reali din go Taiwan, den i change my plan...
use the money to buy camera--DSLR...
recently fall in love with taking photo...
its fun...
it nid time to understand it and be gud fren v it....**hope i have d patient**
but i reali do hope can go Taiwan-self travel...
any1 interested??? **call me call me**
by d way, i oso hope to buy a DSLR camera...hahaha....
whr all d money come?
hv to save more frm today...:(
tis year reali edy spend alot...
bought new Toshiba laptop and oso juz ask uncle to help me buy new handphone...
omg....reali cant ask extra money frm dad...
hv to save money by myself...**jia you jia you**

==========================================

finally got the letter from Junko--3rd host family's daughter..
she sent me some photos when her wedding...
hope she stay happy with her husband and her new cuming baby....



1 comments:

胤綸胤綸 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.