BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

mother's day for my grandma

tuesday nite, went to aunt's hse for celebrate mother's day for my grandma..she is my dad's mum..hm....now already 90sumth years old..stil healthy,juz cant walk onli lo..tat day.one familt cook one food to the aunt's hse..after v finish eat,den cut cake with grandma..she was vry happy...reali hope can every year celebrate with her ler..hope she stays HEALTHY~~

besides tat,i finali finish my puzzle..haha..vry happy ler,i use less than 1week to finish it..n took it to put frame liao...will show pic when free...

2day is 15 of may,it was pasar malam near my hse..evening,went thr v my mum a while..den nite,went v cousin again...din buy alot thing la..juz sum food lo..hehehe..by d way,tmr will go tanjung tuan v frens again...hope yee wen can go la....cuz scare nex time duno when onli can mny ppl go again ler....sob sob~~~

0 comments: