BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day











as usual every year d mother's day we go out 4 dinner...hm..tis year v went to a KOREAN restaurant at senawang,sumwhr near seremban thr...it was on saturday..wat is my comment on the food??i think no nice lo...mayb i dun lik d kimchii taste gua.or korean food is not suitable me..haha..i more prefer japanese food if compare v korean..after finish v juz went home lo,cuz no place to go wor..sien d lo..but b4 when home den bought SECRET RESIPI and eat it v family in balcony and drink tea,chit chat
on sunday after brought bro to KTM station den i went TESCO v mum...after bc den play my puzzle...nite,my 38gangss cum my hse n v drink chinese tea and eat roasted chicken tat i bought frm TESCO..after finish den went yamcha again..haizzz....tis holiday reali fat alot la....how how how how????


p/s finali get leehom's previous album that b4 HEART BEAT...

0 comments: