BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

3rd host family (dec 30-jan3)

3rd host is d most tat i enjoy..thr are parents,1son,2 daughters n grandme.but all d children have grow up.the eldesdt is 28,26 and 24 and 1 of them liv in Tokyo and another liv in Koriyama(about 1hr by car),another already married and liv near the hse..all of them cum bc home bcuz of their new year--Jan 1st...d sis had tok much v me bcuz she can speak eng...althought d parents cant speak eng but they also will try to communicate v me.they had brought me to temple during their new year and try their new year food..on jan 3rd,d sis follow us to tokyo bcuz she want bc to her home in tokyo n me n d parents went to stay in Narita airport hotel..i stay in hotel 1day b4 i bc to Malaysia...i reali miss d moment in Japan..hope i can go thr again n again.




JAPAN.I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: