BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

tiring~~~

2day class is at 8am.after finish class at 2pm den went pyramid v teni,lala,five,bak chi n darren.v all went to watch UNDERWOLRD 3..okla.not bad lo.onli a bit boring at middle thr.after tat all d guys went home n juz leave 3 of us.teni,lala n me~~i went to bought a cap n a ??...cant tell..hahahha~~~den went to MEMORY LANE buy some cards cuz wan send to my host family in japan..n we went to a japanese snacks shop buy a seaweed.thr got gv me a little japan feel ler...haizzz~~~but not in japan ler...den v went to eat SUSHI ZANMAI....nice...i ate YAKITORI n soba tempura n miso soup...my favourite~~kekeke...about 6sumth,lala d sis brought us 2 d Mac'd near my sch n me n teni doing statistic thr..v met a china woman n she tried to ask us borrow our phone to her..but v refuse to do tat..cuz scare later she bluff us...n she was waiting her son 2 pick her up thr..v got talked a little v her lo..dam pity her geh..bout 10pm onli v went home...tired dou sei la...haizzz....


yeah!!!tmr going bc pd 4 cny lo...hapi hapi~~~

0 comments: