BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

bbq

2day i had receive d letter frm Buddha's Light International Association(BLIA) bout d activities held in Jenjarom temple during CNY..reali feel happy d..n 2day my best fren-yun zhao cum my hse bcuz 2 of us long time din gather liao...haizzz~~~n im having bbq at home.i onli ask yun zhao n han ying cum over,but i cant get to cal my another best fren-jia jia..duno wat happen to her.din answer my cal n dun even cal me bc...i reali worried bout her..sob sob~~bout 4sumth go The Store take bc my phone...reali 'lao ya'.send bc to factory 2times in a month..wat the?~~!!v start d bbq bout 7sumth...fun?ok la.not bad oso...hahazzZ~~tired n smelly ler..lol...day by day is more near to Chinese New Year...i vry like Chinese New YEar..y?mayb i can c alot fireworks and visit to relative n frens...



































0 comments: