BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the *ENJOY*

25 Aug 2009

the ENJOY```
after finish class at 2pm,den went REDBOX,pyramid v teni,hui mei n siew li...
b4 v sing-k,we went to GASOLINE had our lunch 1st...
(lik tis onli will hv energy to SHOUT...kekeke)
hui mei reali sing vry well...
her voice vry nice,especiali when she sing JJ Lim d song...
hmm....sing sing sing sing~~~
knock knock```
few ppl cum in n say they are doing servey....
they are finding ppl who can sing well at tat time...
they will having a small competition on tis SAT at I0I mall,puchong...
den ask us went to another room to test sing..
so we recommended HUi Mei to go...
represent our coll-METROPOLITAN..haha
finali,Hui Mei is accepted AND she will go to I0I tis SAt for semi-final...
v end up sing-k season at 6.30pm lik tat....
den hui mei n siew li bc their home...
me n teni went to Asia Cafe,cuz she say wan eat Ikan BAkar...
den i acc her lo...
yeeee~~~reach home oredi 8sumth lo...
so Tired~~

(last time i reali dun lik sing-k d...but duno y now wan go sing liao o)


ps:photo will upload will FREE
ps2:to u,i reali dunlik u...pls la dun owaz tok to me n disturb me!!!WTF~~~!!!!

0 comments: